Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm Feeling Lazy

Click here to read.

In class today we were talking somewhat about the religious fanatics, such as Brother Micah, that have made the University's "Free-Speech Zone" their new home. While these preachers may be a nuisance, or even occasionally offensive, at least they aren't as sick as the Westboro Baptist Church. This "church" thanks God for dead soldiers, terrorist attacks, and murders.

I'm sorry this post is so short, but I'm off to clean my room to get ready for the break. I hope everyone has/is having a wonderful break!

(Also, I'm having trouble getting my previous posts to show up. I'm working on it!)

2 comments:

Evan said...

I hope I never see these guys in action, I really don't want to go to jail.

Sarah's EN103 Blog said...

The girl that punched brother Micah went to high school with me. She's Catholic. If I was Catholic I would probably punch him, too.